Friday, December 25, 2009

Thomas thanks Welsh fans

Former Wales and Lions skipper Gareth Thomas hopes his weekend revelations about his sexuality can help other professional sportsmen.



The 35-year-old, Wales' most capped player, joins stars like basketball's John Amaechi and hurling's Donal Og Cusack who have come out and admitted they are gay.

The former Wales international full-back said he was grateful for the "amazing response" he had received.

"Just because you are gay, it doesn't mean you fancy every man who walks the planet," Thomas told the Daily Mail.

"I don't want to be known as a gay rugby player. I am a rugby player first and foremost. I am a man.

"I hope that by saying this I can make a big difference to others in my situation. But for now, I just want to focus on being a rugby player and beating my old club Toulouse."



Hospitality Tickets Are Available In the Market At Very Competitive Price

England V Wales Hospitality

Wales V Scotland Hospitality

Italy V England Hospitality

Wales V France Hospitality

England V Ireland Hospitality

Ireland V Wales Hospitality

Scotland V England Hospitality

Wales V Italy Hospitality

France V England Hospitality



For upcoming sports information please visit Corporate Hospitality Group


Book your Six Nations Hospitality Six Nations Hospitality

No comments:

Post a Comment