Monday, January 4, 2010

Casey hopes for better 2010


Paul Casey has revealed he is hungry for more success after shaking off the rib injury which ruined his 2009 season.

The 32-year-old Englishman started last year in red-hot form and won three tournaments - including his first PGA Tour win - but barely played for the rest of the season after picking up a rib injury at July's Open Championship.

Casey is now back to full-fitness and ready to embark on a season which he hopes will culminate with a place in Europe's Ryder Cup 2010 squad.


"It's very easy to look forward because I haven't really been able to play golf since the Open," explained the world number seven.

"I've tried to come back and I haven't been ready and that's been frustrating. Now I feel hungry to play a lot of golf. I've already got the schedule at home and mapped it out.

"2009 could have been such a great year and it was a great year but it was just half a year. If I can just stay fit and healthy, there's no reason why I can't do better things next year as I did in the beginning of 2009.

Rugby Hospitality: For this match sports hospitality is available form corporate hospitality group. Corporate hospitality introduce a variety of Corporate hospitality Packages. They provide 100% security and privacy to customer Information. You can reserve your rugby hospitality with confidance and with fear.


For upcoming sports information please visit Corporate Hospitality Events

Book your Ryder Cup Hospitality Ryder Cup Hospitality




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment